![]() |
| What a life saver. |
Saturday, August 21, 2010
I hate cats.
Dad, you would be proud. I have never hated cats more than I did this evening. I was over at the Cardona's house and we were having a Pathfinder leaders' meeting. Really not that interesting of a meeting, to be honest, and to make it worse, there was this SUPER obnoxious cat crying just outside the front door. It cried and screeched and wailed and bawled and howled and shrieked and whimpered and whined and boo-hood it's little voice box to pieces. Apparently it had been doing this ALL afternoon. They didn't know who the cat belonged to, and they had tried to feed it, but that hadn't helped. Dr. Cardona even let it in the house to see if it would stop making so much noise. Until he found out people were allergic, then it went back out. After an hour or so of this meeting, I could NOT concentrate one bit because of this dreadfully annoying cat, and I felt like my blood pressure was going to sky-rocket through the roof. Finally Mrs. Cardona told Abrick to go outside and get rid of the cat. So he went out and the cat ran into the bushes and he couldn't find it. Five minutes later it was back making just as much racket as before. Ten minutes later, I had had enough. I went outside and picked up the cat. I stifled a strong urge to throw the cat into the wall, but instead hurled the cat up and over the 10 foot brick wall and outside the hospital compound. Yes, I threw a cat. It felt so ... fulfilling? I turned and walked back the front porch. By the time I reached the door, the moronic cat had somehow climbed the brick wall and jumped back over into the bushes. "Come here, kitty...." I picked it up again, and took it to the guard station where I handed it to my favorite guard and said with a smile, "Here's a gift for you. Please get rid of it. We don't know whose it is, or where it came from, but we don't want it. It won't stop crying and it's sooo annoying." He seemed to like the cat, and I left before he could change his mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment